- Undercut Beef – 500 gm
- National Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- National Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Fish Sauce – 2 tsp
- Parsley – 1 tsp
- White Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- National Haldi Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coconut Milk – 4 tsp
- National Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tsp
- National Salan Masala – 1 tbsp
- Peanut Butter Sauce
Cut the beef in slices.
Pound the meat to make it thin.
Put the meat in a bowl. Add National Ginger Garlic Paste, National Soy Sauce, Sugar, Fish Sauce, Parsley, White Pepper, National Haldi Masala, Coconut Milk, National Red Chili Powder and National Salan Masala to it.
Mix well. Let it marinate for 30 min.
Fold the meat on skewers.
Heat up a grill pan and brush it with oil.
Cook the meat for 2 min on each side.
Serve with Peanut Butter Sauce. Enjoy!
This recipe is taken from Madeeasy.