- Mutton (Chops/shank) : 1kg
- Ghee : 1 cup
- National Iodized Salt : 1 & 1/2 teaspoon / to taste
- National Ginger & Garlic Paste : 1 tablespoon each
- Cloves : 10
- Black Pepper Corns : 10
- Black Cardamom : 3
- Cinnamon Sticks : 2 pieces (2 inch each)
- Dry Plums (Aalo Bukhara) : 10-12
- Yogurt : 1/2 kg
Take 2-3 chops in single-cut or the mutton shank.
Put all the ingredients in a large pot, seal it tightly with atta or aluminium foil, and cook the meat on low heat for at least 1.5 hours or till the meat is almost falling off the bone.
Turn the heat to high and do bhunai for a little while; it should still have some gravy left. If desired; add a little water and bring to a boil before serving.
This recipe is taken from Madeeasy.