- For Noodles
- Egg Noodles :1 pack
- Water : 3-4 litres
- National Iodized Salt : 2 tablespoons
- For Sauce
- Oil : 4 tablespoons
- Chicken Julienne : 250 gm
- National Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 tablespoon
- National Chicken Jalfrezi Masala : 1 tablespoon
- Crushed Chili : 1 teaspoon
- National Ketchup : 3 tablespoons
- National Chili Garlic Sauce : 2 tablespoons
- National Soy Sauce : 1 tablespoon
- National Vinegar : 1 tablespoon
- Water : 1/2 cup
- National Iodized Salt : to taste
- National Black Pepper powder : 1 teaspoon
- Cabbage Shredded : 1 cup
- Carrots Julian : 1/2 cup
- Capsicum : 1
- Green Chili (split in half) : 3-4 optional
- Boiled Noodles : 1 pack
- Spring Onion Chopped : 2 tablespoons
Boil water in a pot for at least 10 minutes. Add some National Iodized Salt into it.
Then add noodles into the boiling water and let it boil.
Drain all of the water through a strainer leaving behind the boiled noodles in it. Pass the strainer through tap water and keep aside the noodles.
Heat oil in a large wok and stir fry chicken for 3-4 minutes.
To this add National Ginger Garlic Paste, National Chicken Jalfrezi Masala, crushed chilli, National Ketchup, National Soy Sauce, National Vinegar and water.
Cook till it starts getting thick.
Season with National Iodized Salt and National Black Pepper.
Now add all the vegetables and cook for few minutes.
Add noodles and toss it well, add little water if needed.
Garnish with spring onions and serve.
This recipe is taken from Madeeasy.