At a certain age most women experience thick hair on their face and chin. Hair on face is completely genetic and can be easily removed by many methods. Some people think that shaving them is the perfect solution, however, that is not true. Shaving hair can cause more thick hair on your face.
Most of the women face this issue and there is very little information available about it. Today we are going to discuss this issue and learn about some easy tips which will help you achieve incredible results.
- Waxing is perhaps the best way to remove unwanted hair from your body. However, waxing your face is not a good idea, so you can use non-waxing strips that are very effective in the case of removing hair from face.
- The permanent solution to unwanted hair is Laser Hair Removal and electrolysis. It’s expensive but it is the only way to remove hair permanently from your face.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar with some water in a cup, add some drops of lemon juice and mix the solution until it becomes a thick paste. They apply it on your face. While applying the paste pull the unwanted hair in the opposite direction and remove them.
- Take 15ml of water and 10ml of lemon juice. Mix this solution and add 30g of baking powder. Mix it until it becomes a dark brown paste. Apply it on your face gently. After 10 minutes the paste will become hard musk. Remove the musk and your hair will be removed from the roots.
- Take an apricot and cut it into half and peel it. Put half of the apricot in the water for a day. Then discard the water and apply the inner part of the apricot to the hair area. Wait for a minute so it dries up. Then remove the dried part from your face and all the hair there will also be removed.
- Take one lemon juice and add 1 tbsp of honey in it. Mix it and then apply it on your face. When it dries out then remove the mixture from your face.
- Peel an orange and grind the shell. Mix it with turmeric and some curd. Make a thick paste and apply it on your face. After it dries up, remove the paste and see the results.
- Put different pulses in a bowl of water then grind them. Put turmeric, lemon juice and white part of an egg. Mix the ingredients well and apply the mixture on your face. After it dries up, remove the mixture and see the results.
- Take dry milk and mix it with some rice dipped water and apply it on your face. After it dries up, remove it from your face.
- Take some almonds and grind them. Mix them with turmeric powder, milk and rose water. Apply this solution to your face and after some time wash your face with lukewarm water.