- Minced Beef – 750 gm
- Chopped Onion – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 1 tbsp
- National Garlic Powder – 1/4 tsp
- National Salt – 1/2 tsp
- National Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Egg (Beaten) – 1/2
- Mayonnaise – 1 cup
- National Chinese Chili Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Pickles – 1 tbsp
- National Chili Garlic Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- American Cheese
- Lettuce, Onions & Tomatoes
In a large bowl – add minced beef, chopped onion, chopped green chili, National Garlic Powder, National Salt, National Black Pepper, bread crumbs and egg. Mix well.
Make a patty and freeze for an hour.
Add mayonnaise, National Chinese Chili Sauce, pickles and National Chili Garlic Sauce in a bowl. Mix well.
Add oil in a pan.
Fry the patty well from both sides.
Add a slice of American Cheese and let it melt on the patty for 1 minute.
Toast the buns with butter.
Spread the sauce on the buns, lettuce, onion slice and tomato slice.
Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is taken from Madeeasy.