- Fish : 1 kg, boneless
- Tomatoes : 1/2 kg, chopped
- National Garam Masala Powder : 1 teaspoon
- National Kasuri Methi Powder : 1 tablespoon
- National Cumin Seed : 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Seed : 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 tablespoon
- Oil : As required
- Fresh Coriander, Green Chilies To garnish
- Butter : 1 teaspoon
- National Fish Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
Heat oil on a tava or in a large, shallow frying pan.
Add the ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, cumin seed, coriander seed, National Fish Masala and 1 cup water.
Cover and cook on low heat.
When the tomatoes are cooked through, add the fish and katakat well.
Mix in kasuri methi and garam masala.
It is ready to serve when the aroma of masalas fills the kitchen, so remove to a dish, dab on some butter and sprinkle with fresh green coriander and chopped green chilies.
This recipe is taken from Madeeasy.