- Meat : 1 kg, cubed
- Eggs : 6, boiled
- Egg : 1, beaten
- Fried Onions : 250 grams
- Green Chilies : 6
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 2 teaspoons
- National Red Chili Powder : 1 teaspoon
- National Salt : 1 teaspoon
- Oil : 1 cup
- National Kofta Masala : 1 tablespoon
- For Gravy
- Onions : half cup, ground
- Yogurt : half kg
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 teaspoon
- Fenugreek Seed : 2 teaspoon
- Green Chilies : 4
- Fresh Mint :half bunch, finely chopped
- Ginger : 2 tablespoons, finely chopped
- National Kofta Masala : half packet (50 grams)
Grind together fried onions, meat, green chilies, and ginger garlic paste.
Mix in the red chili powder, salt, beaten egg and 1 tbsp National Kofta Masala.
Shell the boiled eggs and coat with the meat mixture.
Deep fry in hot oil, remove and drain on absorbent paper.
In the remaining oil, fry the fenugreek seed until fragrant, add the ground onions and cook on high heat until the water evaporates.
Stir in the National Kofta Masala to the onions in the pot.
Spoon in the ginger garlic paste and yogurt and cook until the oil separates.
Carefully add water, a little at a time, to make a thick gravy.
Let the gravy bubble for 5 minutes.
To serve, fill a pretty dish with the gravy, slice the koftas in half lengthwise and arrange on top.
Garnish with green chilies, ginger and mint.
This recipe is taken from Madeeasy.