- Chicken : 1/2 kg, boneless
- Lasagna Strips : 1 packet, boiled
- Onions : 2, chopped
- Oil : 2 tablespoon
- National Tomato Ketchup : 1 cup
- Cheddar Cheese : 1/2 cup, grated
- Mozzarella Cheese : 1/2 cup, grated
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 2 teaspoon
- Spinach : 250 grams
- National Tikka Boti Masala : 1 tablespoon
- For White Sauce
- National Black Pepper Powder : 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk : 2 cups
- Self Raising Flour (Maida) : 1/2 tablespoon
- National Salt : 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter : 2 tablespoon
Marinate the chicken in National Tikka Boti Masala and ginger garlic paste.
Heat the oil and cook the onions until soft.
Add the chicken, cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, wash the spinach, chop it up roughly, blanch and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
To make white sauce, heat the butter and brown the flour in it.
Whisk in the milk, black pepper and salt.
Turn off the heat when the sauce thickens and divide it into two bowls.
Color the sauce in one bowl with ketchup.
Arrange the lasagna in the following order: Start with a layer of lasagna sheets, chicken, white sauce, lasagna sheets, chicken, red sauce, lasagna sheets, chicken, spinach. Repeat until all ingredients are used up.
Sprinkle the final layer with the two cheeses and bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes until the cheese is a mass of crispy golden bubbles.
This recipe is taken from Madeeasy.