- Potatoes : 2
- Dried Red Chilies : 6
- Soya : 1 bunch
- Peanuts : 1 cup, shelled
- Oil : 4 tablespoon
- National Turmeric Powder : 1 tsp
- National Salt : As required
- Garlic Cloves : 6, finely chopped
- Boiled Rice : 1 kg
- Curry Leaves : 4
- Mustard Seed : 1 teaspoon
- National Murgh Cholay Masala : 2 tablespoon
- National Mango Pickle: To serve with
Heat the oil in a large pot.
Peel and cube the potatoes and fry with the garlic, mustard seed, curry leaves, peanuts, dried red chilies, turmeric, salt and National Murgh Cholay Masala.
When the potatoes are cooked through, add the rice and mix everything thoroughly.
Sprinkle the soya on top, stir, and let the pot steam for 10 minutes.
Serve with National Mango Pickle.
This recipe is taken from Madeeasy.