- Meat : 1/2 kg
- Rice : 4
- Onions : 2
- Garlic : 6 cloves
- Green Chilies :6
- Ginger : 1 inch piece
- Fresh Mint :1 bunch
- Yogurt :1 cup
- Oil : 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seed, Black : 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Seed, White : 1 teaspoon
- Kewra Water : 1 teaspoon
- National Pulao Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
- National Mixed Pickle: As per requirement
- Put the rice to soak and meanwhile cook the meat with garlic cloves, ginger, National Pulao Masala, white cumin seed and 4 glasses of water.
- When the meat is tender, drain the stock and keep it aside.
- In a deep pot, heat the oil, fry the onions, and sprinkle in the black cumin seed.
- Add the cooked and drained meat and yogurt, brown well.
- Pour the stock back into the pot, and stir in the green chilies and rice.
- Cook covered until the rice is almost tender.
- Mix in fresh mint, steam until the rice is done.
- Sprinkle with kewra water and serve hot with National Mixed Pickle.
This recipe is taken from Madeeasy.
Article Tags:cooking-recipes · easy recipe · Potli Pulao · Potli Pulao recipe · pulao recipe · recipe · recipes