- Okra : 1/2 kg
- Oil : 1 cup
- Onion medium (sliced) : 3
- Yogurt : 2 cup
- Tomato (chopped) : 2
- White Quorma Masala : 2 tablespoons
- National Salt : to taste
- National Chili Powder : 1/2 teaspoon
- National Turmeric : 1/4 teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander : for garnish
- National Mango Pickle: To serve with
Trim the ends of okra.
Heat oil in sauce pan and quickly fry okra for 3-4 minutes. Strain and keep aside.
In the same oil golden fry onions till crispy. Strain and keep aside
In a juicer blender combine yoghurt, tomato, fried onion and all the spices. Blend to a smooth paste.
In a same using leftover oil, cook the yoghurt mixture till it thickens, but still have some moisture left.
To this add fried okra.
Cover with a lid and put it on a dum for 8-10 minutes.
Garnish and serve with National Mango Pickle.