- Potatoes : 1/2 kg
- Yellow Food Color : 1 pinch
- Cornflour : 2 tablespoon
- National Vinegar : 3 tablespoon
- Water : 1 liter
- Green Chilies : 4, finely chopped
- Fresh Coriander Few leaves
- Oil : 1/2 cup
- National Achar Gosht Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
Scrub the potatoes well and cut into thick round slices.
Leave the skin on. Bring a liter of water to the boil and cook the potatoes for half an hour.
When tender, mash them with a wooden spoon.
Dissolve the corn flour in half a cup of water and stir into the mashed potatoes.
Turn off the heat when the mixture thickens.
Fold in the yellow food color, vinegar, green chilies and coriander leaves.
Heat the oil in a separate pan, turn off the heat and add the National Achar Gosht Masala.
Let the masala fry for a while, then pour the oil over the potatoes and mix well.
This recipe is taken from Madeeasy.