Wrinkles are thought of as a sign of aging. Nowadays many individuals suffer from premature wrinkles and fine lines. Wrinkles are caused by pollution and improper diet which damages the skin and thus causes fine lines to appear on skin.
If you are worried and want to know how to get rid of wrinkles; the answer is essential oils. The application of oils similar to almond oil, coconut oil and olive oil is very beneficial for your skin. Let’s discuss in detail about how to treat wrinkles at home using essential oils.
Method 1 – Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter and Aloe Vera Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Cocoa butter softens the skin and helps in keeping the skin’s natural moisture and prevents skin damage.
Lavender oil is therapeutic oil used for reducing fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Rose water contains antioxidant properties which strengthen the skin cells. It revitalizes the skin and helps in delaying the signs of aging.
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E which nourishes the skin cells and delays premature aging of the skin.
- 4 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
- 3 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 3 – 4 drops of lavender oil
- 3 tablespoon rose water
- 1 container bottle
- Take a plastic bowl and add one ingredient at a time
- Heat it to a lukewarm temperature
- Heat all ingredients separately and not together (heat them to a lukewarm temperature)
- Now pour them into a blending jar
- Blend the ingredients for about 1 – 2 minutes
- Store this cream / paste in a container
- Apply twice daily
Method 2 – Olive Oil, Glycerin and Honey Face Pack
This remedy is best for treating crow’s foot (wrinkles beneath eyes) which is visible even through makeup.
Olive oil deeply moisturizes the sensitive area around your eyes without irritating them.
Glycerin is easily absorbable into the deeper layers of the skin thus plumping the skin around the eyes.
Honey’s natural humectants help preserve the moisture levels in the skin cells, especially around the eyes.
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon glycerin
- 1 – 2 drops of honey
- First heat the extra virgin olive oil to a lukewarm temperature
- Add glycerin and honey to this lukewarm extra virgin olive oil
- Mix the ingredients well and apply this mixture on wrinkles near the eyes
- Massage the area around the eyes with ring finger gently in circular motions
- Leave this mixture for 15 – 20 minutes
- Afterwards rinse the area with warm water and pat the skin dry
- Repeat this process daily before going to bed
Method 3 – Coconut Oil, Carrot Juice and Beets Face Mask
Coconut oil is beneficial for rebuilding the tissues of the skin and hydrating the skin cells for reducing fine lines on the forehead.
Carrot juice is a rich source of vitamin A which is very beneficial for maintaining a firm and youthful skin.
Beets are beneficial for repairing the skin cell damage which is the main cause of premature aging of skin.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon carrot juice
- 1 teaspoon beet puree
- First, take a plastic bowl and add coconut oil
- Now add the fresh carrots and beets puree
- Stir this mixture until all the ingredients are combined well
- Apply this mixture on face
- Massage the face in circular motions gently for 2 – 3 minutes
- Allow the mask to dry
- Rinse off the face mask with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry
- Repeat this process daily